Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Beauty Christmas Wishlist


Hello beautiful people!

As you may know, Christmas is a month away! Who else is super excited? As I realised how soon it was I started to think what did I want for christmas that was beauty related? So I browsed a couple of blogs in search of inspiration and I found a couple things I was majorly interested in and thought maybe some of you would like to see what I want or maybe you're looking for inspiration yourself! So without further ado, I introduce my beauty christmas wish list! 






"Zoeva rose golden luxury set" Click here to view






"Keepsakes/Plum eye by Mac" Click here to view







"Politely pink by Mac"  Click here to view







"Urban decay naked one palette" Click here to view







"Clarins summer bronzing compact" Click here to view







"Too faced Natural eyes collection" Click here to view


"Too faced Sweethearts Beads Radiant Glow Face Powder" Click here to view





"Nars And God Created Woman part 2" Click here to view





"Bourjois Liquid Eyeliner" Click here to view 





"Nude by Nature Virgin Blush" Click here to view





"Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation" Click here to view




Yeah I may have gotten carried away.. But a girl can dream right? Have any of you guys tried some of these products? Are they any good? Do let me know if you have the time to and I will be sure to read your comments.






With love, convoygloss xx


©Copyright 2014 convoygloss

5 comments:

  1. I would love any of these gifts as presents too! I love the too faced cosmetics!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC has great releases for Christmas, and they'd be on many girls wish list, I'm sure! Too Faced are also a great company to go with! I adore their eye shadow palettes! I hope you get all you wish for and more! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both such great companies! Thank you, I hope you also get all that you want :) xx

      Delete
  3. Seems to me we have quite the same wishes this year. The naked palettes are just to die for. To be honest I may have gotten myself one or two christmas presents early when I ordered two sleek palettes and the wake me up concealer. Can't wait for them to arrive..
    Hope you're having a great week! <3

    Rebecca | thingsbeckylikes

    ReplyDelete